The ac domain name belongs to Ascension Island (Ascension Island), located in the southern Atlantic Ocean, close to Africa, and is a British colony; AC can also be understood as academic, which means "academic", and is very popular in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and Japanese favorite.
1. Currently, the ac domain name has no official relationship with the Chinese Academy of Sciences, but the ac.cn domain name is directly controlled by the China Internet Network Information Center under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, so it is very stable and the resolution speed is also very fast;
2. Because it has just been released into the market, its resources are very rich. Many domain names that are easy to spell and remember are waiting for everyone to register, such as beijing.ac, shanghai.ac, guangdong.ac and other domain names!
.edu Domain name encyclopedia
How many years can a .edu domain name be registered for?
.edu North america Usa domain names can be registered for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How many years can a .edu domain name be renewed at one time?
The .edu North america Usa domain name can be renewed for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How to modify .edu domain name DNS (domain name server)?
When you decide to sell your .edu domain name on the DN.COM global high-quality domain name trading platform, modify the DNS settings on a voluntary basis. To modify the DNS: the withdrawal fee will be charged at 3-9%, and if it is not modified, it will be charged at 12%.
The following is a simple step-by-step process to modify the DNS of your .edu domain name:
1. Log in to your .edu domain name registrar account and find the .edu domain name management page.
2. Find the .edu domain name DNS server settings, and set the DNS value of your .edu domain name to ns1.dn.com and ns2.dn.com.
3. DNS takes effect within 24-72 hours, please wait patiently. If it exceeds the time, you can contact customer service.
4. List your .edu domain names for sale individually or in batches on the DN.COM platform.
Note: Once the DNS record of the .edu domain name takes effect, your .edu domain name will have free traffic support.
Note that different .edu domain registrars may have different interfaces, but generally offer similar options.
- Public institutions
- Top-level domain names for public welfare organizations
Domain Name Management Organization/Company
- 282 Century Place，Suite 5000 Louisville CO 80027 United States of America(the)
- EDUCAUSE 4772 Walnut Street，Suite 206 Boulder CO 80301 United States of America(the)
- VeriSign Global Registry 12061 Bluemont Way Reston VA 20190 United States of America(the)