Currently there are several startups and companies with the .tech domain extension that enjoy digital recognition and popularity in the world. Every time, it seems that technology is closer to us and we find ourselves more involved in it.
It has been used for sectors related to artificial intelligence, web development, video games, technology. Users can relate your domain to the technology sector, allowing better quality traffic.
It is a good alternative if your brand name is already taken with the .com extension, since if you offer a technology-related service, the .tech domain may be perfect.
.tech Domain name encyclopedia
What is a .tech Asia India domain name?
.tech is a top-level international domain name. A good choice for technology enthusiasts who are passionate about technology.
Why choose .tech Asia India domain name?
“tech” is short for “technology,” so a .tech domain name is perfect for any website related to anything technology-related. .tech domain names are a way to express your passion and interest in technology and the technology industry. Whether you are a blogger who likes to study technology, an established technology company or a startup, .tech domain names are ideal for you.
A .tech domain name is short and easy to remember. This domain name suffix uses the valuable "tech" keyword. It is a unique way to help you stand out in the sea of .com domain names. When potential customers visit your website, they will know that you are part of the technology industry.
Plus, since the .tech domain name is a new top-level domain name, it has more domain name availability, so you can find and register the .tech domain name you really want.
How many years can a .tech domain name be registered for?
.tech Asia India domain names can be registered for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How many years can a .tech domain name be renewed at one time?
The .tech Asia India domain name can be renewed for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How to modify .tech domain name DNS (domain name server)?
When you decide to sell your .tech domain name on the DN.COM global high-quality domain name trading platform, modify the DNS settings on a voluntary basis. To modify the DNS: the withdrawal fee will be charged at 3-9%, and if it is not modified, it will be charged at 12%.
The following is a simple step-by-step process to modify the DNS of your .tech domain name:
1. Log in to your .tech domain name registrar account and find the .tech domain name management page.
2. Find the .tech domain name DNS server settings, and set the DNS value of your .tech domain name to ns1.dn.com and ns2.dn.com.
3. DNS takes effect within 24-72 hours, please wait patiently. If it exceeds the time, you can contact customer service.
4. List your .tech domain names for sale individually or in batches on the DN.COM platform.
Note: Once the DNS record of the .tech domain name takes effect, your .tech domain name will have free traffic support.
Note that different .tech domain registrars may have different interfaces, but generally offer similar options.
- General international technology domain name
- .tech is one of the generic domain extensions(gTLD).
Domain Name Management Organization/Company
- Radix FZC
- Directiplex Next to Andheri Subway Old Nagardas Road，Andheri(East)Mumbai Maharashtra 400069 India
- Radix FZC
- Radix FZC Directiplex Next to Andheri Subway Old Nagardas Road，Andheri(East)Mumbai Maharashtra 400069 India
- Radix FZC
- +44 20 33 88 0600
- CentralNic Saddlers House，4th Floor 44 Gutter Lane London EC2V 6BR United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland(the)