The .bond domains were originally created by Bond University in Australia. Currently, .bond is a generic TLD that can be related to businesses that offer financial services.
The term "bond" means financial bond or surety. A .bond website generates greater trust and attraction for users who require these types of services where discretion is important. What do you expect to stand out in the online financial sector?
It is focused on brokers, business advisors, investors who wish to place their services online. Every day more users consume content in the digital space. Get your .bond domain!
.bond Domain name encyclopedia
What is a .bond Europe Luxembourg domain name?
.bond is a generic top-level domain name. Commit to finances.
Why choose .bond Europe Luxembourg domain name?
The .bond domain name is a premium domain extension specifically designed for the financial world. It is ideal for financial service providers, financial advisors and investors. With a .bond domain name, you can establish a reliable and impressive online presence and enhance trust in the minds of your customers and partners.
Some financial giants are using .bond domain names to enhance their presence on the Internet as a way to build a strong online presence and show customers that they are professionals in their field. Visitors will know that you are very professional and professional when they see a .bond domain name. trustworthy. Because .bond domain names are a relatively new domain extension, your chances of finding a unique domain name that is short, meaningful, and memorable are high.
How many years can a .bond domain name be registered for?
.bond Europe Luxembourg domain names can be registered for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How many years can a .bond domain name be renewed at one time?
The .bond Europe Luxembourg domain name can be renewed for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How to modify .bond domain name DNS (domain name server)?
When you decide to sell your .bond domain name on the DN.COM global high-quality domain name trading platform, modify the DNS settings on a voluntary basis. To modify the DNS: the withdrawal fee will be charged at 3-9%, and if it is not modified, it will be charged at 12%.
The following is a simple step-by-step process to modify the DNS of your .bond domain name:
1. Log in to your .bond domain name registrar account and find the .bond domain name management page.
2. Find the .bond domain name DNS server settings, and set the DNS value of your .bond domain name to ns1.dn.com and ns2.dn.com.
3. DNS takes effect within 24-72 hours, please wait patiently. If it exceeds the time, you can contact customer service.
4. List your .bond domain names for sale individually or in batches on the DN.COM platform.
Note: Once the DNS record of the .bond domain name takes effect, your .bond domain name will have free traffic support.
Note that different .bond domain registrars may have different interfaces, but generally offer similar options.
- Financial bond domain name
- .bond is one of the generic domain extensions(gTLD).
Domain Name Management Organization/Company
- Shortdot SA
- 29 Boulevard de la Grande-Duchesse Charlotte Luxembourg L-1331 Luxembourg
- Shortdot SA
- Shortdot SA 29 Boulevard de la Grande-Duchesse Charlotte Luxembourg L-1331 Luxembourg
- Shortdot SA
- +44 20 33 88 0600
- CentralNic Saddlers House，4th Floor 44 Gutter Lane London EC2V 6BR United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland(the)