Austria, a beautiful country that also has its own Internet domain: .at. Austria's Internet users correspond to 86.54% of the total population, a high number that should be taken into account when choosing a web domain.
The .at domains have been in existence since 1998 and are managed by nic.at GmbH, which also manages the .versicherung domains.
With more than 1.3 million registered domains, they are the most used option in the country. As there are no residency requirements, .at domains can be registered by any individual or company, regardless of their place of residence.
.at Domain name encyclopedia
What is a .at Europe Austria domain name?
The .at domain name is the national domain name of Austria (a landlocked country in south-central Europe).
Why choose .at Europe Austria domain name?
.at is the national domain name of Austria (a landlocked country in south-central Europe).
Compiling relevant data from WebHosting.Info and nicat on the Austrian domain name market, as of January 2008, the number of Austrian domain names was 903,000, of which at domain names accounted for 76.9% of the market share; followed by .com domain names, in Austria The market share of domain name is 12%, and the market share of other domain name types is less than 3 percentage points.
How many years can a .at domain name be registered for?
.at Europe Austria domain names can be registered for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How many years can a .at domain name be renewed at one time?
The .at Europe Austria domain name can be renewed for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
How to modify .at domain name DNS (domain name server)?
When you decide to sell your .at domain name on the DN.COM global high-quality domain name trading platform, modify the DNS settings on a voluntary basis. To modify the DNS: the withdrawal fee will be charged at 3-9%, and if it is not modified, it will be charged at 12%.
The following is a simple step-by-step process to modify the DNS of your .at domain name:
1. Log in to your .at domain name registrar account and find the .at domain name management page.
2. Find the .at domain name DNS server settings, and set the DNS value of your .at domain name to ns1.dn.com and ns2.dn.com.
3. DNS takes effect within 24-72 hours, please wait patiently. If it exceeds the time, you can contact customer service.
4. List your .at domain names for sale individually or in batches on the DN.COM platform.
Note: Once the DNS record of the .at domain name takes effect, your .at domain name will have free traffic support.
Note that different .at domain registrars may have different interfaces, but generally offer similar options.
- country / region
- Austria domain name
- .at is the official country domain(ccTLD)from Austria.
Domain Name Management Organization/Company
- nic.at GmbH
- Jakob-Haringer-Strasse 8 Salzburg 5020 Austria
- nic.at GmbH
- +43 662 4669-14
- nic.at GmbH Jakob-Haringer-Strasse 8 Salzburg 5020 Austria
- nic.at GmbH
- +43 1 4277 14035
- nic.at GmbH c/o Vienna University Computer Center Universitaetsstrasse 7 Vienna 1010 Austria